White Chocolate, Pecan and Pumpkin Cookies
I love homemade cookies (who doesn’t?!) and I love all this pumpkin! (again, who doesn’t this time of year?) So while going through my pantry this week, I decided I could create simple homemade cake cookies using everything I had on hand. It is the little joys in my life when recipes don’t require a trip to the grocery store! Making cookies out of cake mix is super easy to do and they come out plump and soft, the perfect pairing for a cup of coffee or milk. This recipe requires you to get your hands dirty to create the dough, all the more fun in my opinion. So enjoy this tasty, seasonal cookies!
RECIPE: White Chocolate, Pecan and Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 box Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 cup of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Crushed Pecans
- In a stand mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix and the pumpkin pie spice. Add oil and eggs and continue to mix until dough is formed. Gently stir in white chocolate chips and pecans until well combined.
- In a preheat oven of 350 degrees, roll out 1/2 inch balls of dough and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until fully fluffed and golden brown in color.
- Place on cooling rack and wait 20 minutes.
- Eat alone or dunk in your morning joe!
Cake cookies are sturdy enough to handle just about anything. Want a real treat this fall? Create a cookie ice cream sandwiches using this recipe and adding pumpkin or vanilla ice cream to the center, yum!
Have a good cake cookie recipe you want to share? Email us or comment below!
Category: Home Feature, Serve
Tags: Autumn Treats, Cookie Recipe, Dessert Recipe, Fall Recipe, Homemade Cookies, Pecan Cookies, Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Spice, Recipe, Sisters' Soiree, The Sisters' Soiree, White Chocolate Chip Cookies |
Leave a Note
No Comments »
No comments yet.