Summer Sips: Prosecco Fruit Sangria
Summertime calls for a new Sangria recipe that’s lighter and filled with fresh seasonal fruits! We are loving this recipe from Salt Creek Grille, which calls for prosecco! Prosecco is a dry sparkling wine that is much lighter than champagne and makes for the most refreshing sangria! Give it a try this weekend while your sitting by the pool or on your patio!
What You Will Need:
- 1 Bottle of Zardetto Prosecco
- 1 Cup of Peach Nectar
- 5 ounces of Peach Brandy
- 3 Apricots
- 1 Peach
- 1 Nectarine
- Dice up the peach, nectarine and apricots
- In a pitcher, combine prosecco, nectar and brandy and stir
- Mix in diced fruit into the pitcher
- In wine glasses filled with ice, pour the sangria while giving a good helping of fruit into each glass
Salt Creek Grille is based in California and New Jersey. Local residents can visit for the weekly happy hour specials and amazing seasonal recipes of American Cuisine that uses fresh,, local ingredients and are always made by hand
What’s your favorite sangria? Share in a comment below!
Category: Home Feature, Shake
Tags: Champagne Cocktails, Lighter Cocktails, Prosecco Sangria, Salt Creek Grille, Salt Creek Grille Princeton, Sangria, Seasonal Summer Fruits, skinny cocktails, summer cocktails, White Sangria, Zardetto, Zardetto Prosecco |
Leave a Note
No Comments »
No comments yet.