Muddled Grape & Basil Spritzers!
In need of a refreshing cocktail with a twist? We’ve got you covered with this delicious drink that calls for fresh, seasonal ingredients. Grapes, basil and grapefruit juice create a unique flavor combination that satisfies your taste buds. It’s the perfect drink for summer, to sip on the patio or next to the pool!
The Ingredient List:
- 3 ounces of Vodka
- 2 ounces of unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 3 ounces of Triple Sec
- 2 ounces of seltzer
- 6 green grapes
- 2 basil leaves
*You’ll notice the triple sec gives the drink enough sweetness, hence the unsweetened grapefruit juice!
- Muddle the grapes and basil leaves until crushed so all the juices and oils are released
- Add the vodka, triple sec, juice
- Shake up in a drink mixer filled with ice and pour over fresh ice in a glass of your choice
- Top with the seltzer to add the bubble
- Garnish with grapes on a toothpick and additional basil leaves
Category: Home Feature, Shake
Tags: Basil, Beverages, Cocktail, Cocktail Recipes, Drink, garnish, grapefruit juice, grapes, green grapes recipe, Home, muddled ingredients, picnic recipes, spritzers, summer cocktails, summer drinks, triple sec, Vodka |