Holiday Sangria Recipe
The holidays are officially upon us! As we get ready for the whirlwind that will take over for the next month with parties, get-togethers, family gathering and what have you, we know you’re going to need a few cocktails to get you through to the New Year. Luckily, we are here to help with a shaker in hand all month long! So first up is a holiday version of sangria. You’re Welcome. A red sangria with apple cider, seasonal spices, fall fruit, oh and a extra kick from spiced rum. You’re Welcome.
Recipe: Holiday Sangria
- 1 bottle Merlot (Or your favorite red)
- 2 cups Apple Cider
- 1 cup Spiked Rum
- 1 Red Pear
- 1 Apple
- 1 Orange
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Cut little splits in the orange slices to stick the cloves into, rather than having them float around.
- Make the sangria the night before a party, all the flavors will be the best once it sits for 2-24 hours.
- Keep extra slices of fruit handy to garnish each glass.
- And don’t let the fruit at the bottom of the pitcher go to waste, eat it! After soaking in alcohol over night it is the best part!
Have a favorite holiday cocktail you want to share? Please let us know in the comments and you could see your recipe here!
Category: Home Feature, Shake
Tags: Apple Cider, cocktails, Drinks for Holidays, Happy Hour, Holiday Cocktails, Holiday Sangria, Merlot, Recipe, Red Sangria, Sangria, Sisters' Soiree, Spiced Rum, The Sisters' Soiree |
Leave a Note
No Comments »
No comments yet.