Halloween Table Styling
It is that time of year when we watch Hocus Pocus on repeat, eat Reese’s for breakfast and find ways to dress up like our favorite Game of Thrones character, it’s Halloween!
With our October’s being very mild lately, we decided to dress up our outdoor picnic table in spooky digs to fit our Halloween mood. And with the fall foliage happening all around us, it made for a beautiful setting!
To dress up the natural wood of the table, I took four cloth orange napkins and laid them out in the diamond shape as a place mat. Topped with a silver charger, black napkin and witch wine glasses.
For the centerpiece, I took a glass bottles in a variety of shapes and sizes and spray painted them black and silver. (I used two beer bottles, three wine bottles and two glass water bottles) Once the bottles were dry, I stuck tall candle sticks in the opening and lit each one for twenty minutes before setting the table to get the dripping wax look. The table needed color amongst all the neutrals, so I added decorative pumpkins, small Halloween fixtures, and little bowls full of candy corn for an extra pop of color!
Tips for Halloween Table Styling
- Set a neutral color theme with pops of bright orange for the Halloween feel.
- Create a DIY centerpiece using recycled wine bottles and turning them into candle holders.
- Add colorful candy to the centerpiece.
- Think outside the box for alternative uses of Halloween costume props like the vampire teeth napkin ring.
- The dollar store sells black tinted wine glasses which is a great, cheap addition to the Halloween table.
What other ways can you create a Halloween inspired table? Please share with us!
-Ashley and Amanda
Leave a Note
No Comments »
No comments yet.