Cheers to July 4th!
We’re so excited to honor our Nation’s Independence Day this week! To help celebrate the occasion, we’re bringing you two fantastic cocktail recipes for you and friends to cheers to our great country. Add these to your BBQ’s Bar Menu for a patriotic twist!
To give us a perfectly tasty and vibrant red cocktail – we did some experimenting behind the bar. We found this combo to be a delicious and refreshing drink for your BBQ..
- 3 ounce of Vodka
- 4 ounces of Cranberry Juice
- 2 ounces of Strawberry Margarita mix
- Topped with Seltzer for Bubble over ice
- Garnish with Frozen Blueberries
Rose’s Zipperhead Cocktail: by Rose’s Drink Mixes (rosesmix.com):
We just LOVE this mix – a great tasting cocktail mix we found at our local supermarket that’s also budget friendly! We took to their website to see if they had any drink recipes, and we found plenty! This was our favorite: (we admit we used more than what’s listed here to fit our glass – maybe double – don’t judge)..
- 0.5 ounces of Rose’s Blue Raspberry Mix
- 2 ounces of Vodka
- Topped with Club Soda over ice
- The Sisters’ Soiree touch: We added a rim of red sugar and garnished with blueberries to really make this cocktail pop with patriotic colors!
What you be serving at your July 4th BBQ?
Leave a Note
No Comments »
No comments yet.